PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The copyright for all the materials provided on the ‘Maths Explained’ website (www.mathsexpalined.co.uk and www.mathsexplained.com) is held by Steve Chinn.
None of the materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, distributed, downloaded, displayed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Steve Chinn.
None of the materials, in part or whole, provided on the ‘Maths Explained’ website may be re-sold, distributed, forwarded, rented or leased.
None of the materials may be reverse engineered, decompiled or disassembled. It is not permitted to alter or change the materials in any way.
A (single purchase) video may not be used on more than one device at a time. Users agree not to bypass, modify, defeat or circumvent security features that protect these resources.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the relevance, security and accuracy of the content of the materials. However, it is possible that errors may occur. If errors are made known to us, then videos may be updated.
Therefore, beyond those already provided by law, we offer no additional warranties. For example, we cannot guarantee that:
- the materials will be free from errors.
- any errors will be corrected, but we will try to correct them as swiftly as possible.
- the videos, or the results obtained through them, will meet your requirements and/or expectations. We hope they work for you, but it is not possible to guarantee this.
- the materials will be secure.
- a virus, or anything else with damaging or destructive properties, will result from use of the materials.
- Any video obtained by you from ‘Maths Explained’, by downloading or otherwise, is done at your own risk and on the basis that you are solely responsible for any data loss or damage to your computer system that results.
- If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.